Gluing and Clamping Flemington NJ
Monmouth Junction, NJ
Gluing and Clamping
Maneuvering pipe clamps around my shop was a pain until I dreamed upthis mobile carryall. It even has room for all of my C-clamps, handscrews and small adjustable clamps. I got everything I needed to makeit from a home center for about $60.
1. Glue two pieces of 3/4-in. plywood to make the base.
2. Attach the corner blocks and mount the clamp shelves.
3. Lag-screw a 5-gal. bucket to the base.
4. Install heavy-duty swivel casters.
5. Bandsaw two 11-1/4-in.-dia. plywood disks. You may have to adjust the disks' diameters to fit your bucket.
The disks should seat about 1 in. below the top rim.
6. Fasten the disks together; then lay out and drill 2-in.-dia. holes for the clamp tubes.
7. Bandsaw one disk to a 10-3/8-in. diameter so it will seat about 2 in. above the bottom of the bucket.
8. Make the clamp tubes by cutting PVC pipe to length.
9. Install the disks with polyurethane construction adhesive. Make sure the clamp-tube holes are aligned.
10. Install the clamp tubes.
Philadelphia Flower Show 2018
Dates: 3/4/2018 – 3/11/2018
Pennsylvania Convention Center Philadelphia
1101 Arch Street
The Philadelphia Flower Show, internationally recognized as one of the nation's premiere events as well as the oldest and largest indoor show of its kind, is produced by the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society. PHS has more than 15,000 members throughout the country, offers hundreds of educational programs year-round, and is considered the nationâ�TMs leading authority on urban renewal through greening. PHS's acclaimed Philadelphia Green program restores neighborhood parks, creates community gardens, conducts large scale tree plantings, revitalizes vacant land, engages thousands of citizens in community development activities and maintains treasured public landscapes. Its greening efforts are modeled in many cities across the country.Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Philadelphia Flower Show 2018? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.All information in Events In America is deemed to be accurate at the time we add it,and we take steps to verify all details and update our records when new information is provided, but as people, events and circumstances change, we caution users to independently confirm all information. EventsInAmerica.com and Events In America LLC make no guarantee of accuracy and assume no liability for inaccurate information.